STAR-CHASING: Day 03
Went to j8. Queue for quite long before we finally got to see 56. Although only 3 turned up(Mengzhe had mang chang yan), but the whole place was still filled with blaring shoutings. haha. I somehow contributed some la. Wanyi was screaming like some mad women lor. I was calm. Haha. Someone hugged Renfu!! But nvm, haha! Today then i realised Xie zhi has a very sharp nose, quite charming. His skin is toned and smooth(maybe due to make-up?) haha. Shaowei was soo cool. Renfu ar, hmmm, like tt lor. HAhaha!
After that, around 3pm, we stayed on for wilber's. We're the 1st few lor. Wilber came at around 10pm.Waited for sooo long. JJ came too! He's so cute and chubby! Haha. Anyway, made quite alot of friends. They're all some pattern one. Cool~ Almost cried when weibo said that he'd be singing his last song for us as he'll be leaving tmr morning. So sad man. Didnt manage to catch the van he was in. Was abit late. Just soooo lil' bit. Hais. Weibo! Hope you'll come soon!!
All right, tmr's chalet!! After that, i have to work le!! No more playing. Think I'm goin to quit my current job. Chocolate Box offers $5/hr. HAha. Thanks to my godma that I've got that job. Haha.